One Tiny Lie - K.A. Tucker From pagetrotter.blogspot.com

When I found out that this book was Livie's story I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see how everyone was doing and I was extremely curious about Livie. She was such a strong little girl when we met her in Ten Tiny Breathes but I always wondered how she turned out so well when her sister was a hot mess. I was seriously not disappointed with this book. I think I might be in love with K.A. Tucker's writing style. I loved watching her find herself and take courage that just being true to herself was enough to make her parents proud. She makes some mistakes and gets herself into some trouble (the harmless kind for the most part), but these are growing pains everyone goes through to varying degrees. I especially LOVED seeing more of Dr. Strayner. He is one of the best characters I have ever read about. All the interactions with him are hilarious. I might have a little crush on him.

Now what can I say about Ashton? I think my reactions to him would be similar to Livvie's. I both wanted to smack the shit out of him and hug him tight. He is so strong and confident, but also has this heart breaking vulnerability to him. Did I mention how hot he is? Because good LAWD for a while there I was sure my Kindle would melt. Yummy. And when we find out more about his past, good God. I needed a cuddle. My heart broke for him, but I'm glad he had his friends and Livvie. He has a LONG way to go in this book peeps. Don't get me wrong, you're gonna hate him for a while, but he has his breaking point and takes his life in his hands. He turns all his wrongs around and really tries to get his shit together for Livie. I know I'm probably going to be in the minority for this, but I kinda get where he's coming from with some of his actions. Do I like or approve of what he does? Uh, hell no. But I get it.

We get to see the whole gang again and I have to admit I am really curious about Cain and Ben. Fingers crossed that we get stories for them! I think the ending was a little rushed and there was some things that I would have liked to be different. The cheating aspect for one, but this was their story and you have to swallow it as a whole. Even the bads. Thankfully the goods outweigh that for me and I just enjoyed it for what it was. Livie is a strong character and I trust her judgement in loving Ashton. She's sees the broken boy, but doesn't try to fix him. He does that on his own. But she doesn't put up with his shit for the most part.

I loved One Tiny Lie. I can't wait for you all to read it! ARC received in exchange for an honest review.