All Hallow's Eve Blog Tour with Heather Hildenbrand!!

Today we are featuring Heather Hildenbrand's book DIRTY BLOOD!!!

4 out of 5 stars!!

I killed a girl last night. I did it with my bare hands and an old piece of pipe I found lying next to the dumpster. But that’s not the part that got me. The part that scared me, the part I can’t seem to wrap my head around and still has me reeling, was that when she charged me, her body shifted – and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. But by the time I stood over her lifeless body, she was a girl again. That’s about the time I went into shock… And that was the moment he showed up.

Now, all I can do is accept the truths that are staring me in the face. One, Werewolves do exist. And Two, I was born to kill them.

My review:

So when I first began reading paranormals I started with werewolf novels, they are near and dear to my heart. The first one I ever read was Blood and Chocolate and I got hooked. Over the years, they've been pretty hit or miss. Mostly miss. The action that is necessary in werewolf novels is usually passed over or the lore is completely forgotten. Not so with Dirty Blood. It literally takes off running and you get sucked in from the first page. I LOVED the twist with Tara's role in the werewolf society and her relationship with Wes. It's very action packed and the draaaammaaaaaa is awesome! I loved it, I loved the politics that divide the werewolf's and how all the characters in the book are not only finding out that the world in bigger than what they originally thought, but that they are so much more than what they thought of themselves. Especially Tara. I can already tell with just book one in this series that her character growth will be amazing to see. So I guess all that's left to say is go get it, it's FREE on Amazon and Barnes and Noble; it's the perfect time to curl up and get lost in something paranormal!

Find Dirty Blood on Amazon and Barnes and Noble!!

In honor of Halloween and all things paranormal, Heather Hildenbrand is giving away a copy of her Dirty Blood omnibus, the first THREE books in the series in one volume.

Enter the giveaway at the end of the post!

Halloween is all about the scary and things that go bump—so here’s a peek at what makes the characters from the Dirty Blood series FREAK OUT!

Tara Godfrey: “I’m pretty freaked out by my mom. She has this certain death-glare that knocks the wind out of me every time. Usually, when she starts cleaning with bleach, I know to make myself scarce because that look is coming. And she really saves it for the times when I’m already dreading her reaction. Like when I get expelled. Yeah, that happened. It’s sort of becoming a habit, actually.”

Wesley St. John: “My biggest fear is losing the people I love. And it being my fault. Maybe it’s because I lost my parents so young. I know that wasn’t my doing but … I don’t want to end up alone again.” (Awwww. Poor thing. Come here and let me snuggle you.)

Elizabeth Godfrey (Tara’s mom): “My mother.” *shudders*

Edie Godfrey (Tara’s grandma): “Nothing. Fear only exists if you let it. I either push it out or run it over with my Hummer.”

Cambria Hebert: “CHICKENS! Holy Hell, they are like little feathered demons. Creepy. And unnatural—unless they’re in a cardboard bucket and being handed to me in the drive-thru lane. Extra crispy. Otherwise, scary!”

Cord: “I used to fear being the weak one in a situation.” *shrugs* “So I changed that. Now, I’m strong enough that I don’t have to fear anyone.”

Derek: “I wouldn’t call it fear exactly, but metal makes me a little nervous…”
 What are you afraid of??

Follow link below to enter giveaway for a chance to win THREE free books!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Source: http://pagetrotter.blogspot.com/2013/10/all-hallows-eve-blog-tour-with-heather.html